Monday, October 15, 2012

Quarter 1- participation

   I feel that my participation for quarter one was well. I feel that I have participated in class discussions with well developed ideas. I know that our short store discussions were in depth and I feel I contributed to them. I come to class prepared and ready with pencils paper and my binder. I am particularly bad at remembering my Wordly Wise cards every other Monday.
  I usually stay on task and don't distract others which I can always improve on. I can also improve on remembering my Wordly Wise cards by setting reminders. My note taking is also average which I can improve on by writing down everything.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds great. Remembering worldy wise, having pencils, or paper are things I always forget. Looks like you did great this quater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you did great this quater. The things you listed are hard to keep on top of, good job.

    ReplyDelete