Monday, November 12, 2012

LOTF activity

   When Dr. D set us up for Lord of the Flies, I thought that sense we were somewhat mature ninth graders we would be able to handle this activity well. I was wrong. We all acted like we knew what to do, but we were acting like four year olds. We were yelling and somewhat had an idea or some sense of a structure.
    If we were actually in this scenario If someone didn't take charge soon we would be dead. Nobody seemed to be agreeing so I sacrificed my bod for food so I killed myself. I also didn't want to deal with the chaos of them. Yeah, so I would appreciate it If I was never actually stranded with you guys.

"The Boulevard" 11/8- 50 min
Matched 11/10- 60 min
Lord of the Flies 11/11- 45 min

Total- 155 min


2 comments:

  1. Wow. Feel the love. I agree that there was little to no structure.... That's why I still think I should have been the dictator. I mean chief. Yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean Tye, we had started out okay and then everything turned bad in a second. I think if we would have started by picking a chief things would have been a lot better.

    ReplyDelete