Monday, November 5, 2012

_Matched_ reading post

   What I read in Matched this week was really good. Cassia the main character has been challenged by her grandfather to look beyond what her society consists of.She is just like any other girl there. Cassia is just living her life like any other girl until one day she catches the eye of a special boy. She is blinded of ho her community is so dysfunctional and this guy opens her eyes.
   This happens in many communities today. Although, I think in our present lives it happens the other way around. Where the girl has a boyfriend and he blinds her of noticing her society and its problems. Girls feel like they are falling in love they are blinded by real struggles and things that are happening in their society.
 

1 comment:

  1. Tye, this sounds like a really interesting book! I think when I finish the books that I'm going too read this one.

    ReplyDelete