Friday, January 18, 2013

competitions make me insane

   I am so competitive. I always have to win and if I lose I do not handle it well. Sarah Catherine says that Im so competitive that it affects my daily life and she feels intimidated by me. I just love the satisfaction that you get when you defeat someone. Every sport I have done I have been obsessed with winning and if we lost I would quit the team, or at least wanted to If my dad didn't let me.
   I even love winning little competitions. My dad and I always make bets, mostly because I am this way because of him. For example the other day we were watching TV and a commercial of Venus and Serena Williams, the tennis playing twins, came on. My Dad said that the one on the left was Serena and the one on the right was Venus, my mom and I disagreed. We were looking up picture for hours trying to prove our point. It got so intense we were yelling at each other and My dad would not except the fact that he was wrong until later that night. It was a long night.

2 comments:

  1. I am really competitive too. I remember once when we were in p.e. playing badminton on the same team. We killed the other two people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about some vocabulary words?

    ReplyDelete