Monday, January 28, 2013

Informal and formal

   Hey Lily Cat,  So I'm doing my topic for Dr. D's annotated bibliography on Apple, Microsofts, and there affects on each other. Im feeling that my research has got me a lot of good information. Most boring websites and databases all say that apple Is a greater company than Microsoft. Duh who would have guessed. I also know that they have affected each other by challenging each other to bring there company to new nights.
   For this Annotated Bibliography, English-World History project I am researching the effect that Apple and Microsoft have on each other. The information that multiple databases have given me is that Microsoft highly affected Apple early on by urging Apple to succeed with greatness above Microsoft. Apple on the other hand has passed up Microsofts great heights and downgraded Microsoft with Apples great, fresh, new products

2 comments:

  1. I like the switch from informal to formal. It sounds like you have been finding some useful information in your reseearch. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of informal and formal voices. Work on clarifying your answer a bit - try to make it less metaphorical.

    ReplyDelete