Sunday, August 19, 2012

Freshman Year

     This first year of high school I expect their to be a lot of home work, freedom, and commitment. Im not so excited for the home work aspect of high school, but I understand its nescessary to learn the curriculum. Im enjoy the freedom in high school like tutorial, it feels good when your teachers can trust you. I think everyone understands that there will be more commitment and responsibilities involved, and that we have to be more mature. 
     My goals for freshman year are to have good impressions on my teachers, be organized, and make a 3.5 grade average. All throughout high school I think its important for myself to obtain at least a 3.5 grade average so I can have as many college options as possible. My goals, my organization, and my commitment will hopefully keep me on track through the next four years. I don't expect it to be easy, but it should be manageable. Im ready to take on the journey of high school. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your posts, Tyler. Both are well-organized and thoughtful. I like that you use specific details in your In Defense of Food post. Do pay attention to spelling, particularly commonly confused words like there/their/they're and apostrophe use.

    ReplyDelete