Sunday, August 26, 2012

_Dream Factory_ response #1

    My outside book I am reading right now is Dream Factory. Like most books It is starting out slow. Dream Factory Is the kind of book where it opens into a scene and you have no idea whats going on, who the characters are, and whats about to happen. I have read 60 minutes in the book, and 63 pages. So far the main character named Ella is the character Cinderella in Disney Land. She is facing the struggles of braking in her 4th Prince Charming in one month. I know it sounds like a cheesy book, but its actually quite interesting. Each chapter goes back and forth from Ella and Luke's point of view.
  Towards the end of the 60 pages I have read Ella id doubting herself of being able to be in a relationship. She doesn't want to believe that she is capable of carrying the responsibility. Luke and Ella's friend Amy are trying to help her find herself and regain her confidence. After all she is Cinderella, so there has got to be a Prince Charming.

Peaches
8/20- 65 min (pages 1-49)
Dream Factory
8/22- 35 min (pages 1-26)
8/25- 50 min (pages 26-63)
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This seems like a pretty cool book I guess. So, basically Ella is trying to find the right guy for her? I think it would be hard though to try and find the right guy after four in just one month.

    ReplyDelete