Monday, September 3, 2012

Isaac the hurricane

     My brother and I were sitting in the floor of my mom and dads room when the hurricane was at its worst. We were sitting in front of their sliding glass door, and I know thats not the safest place to be. We were watching this tree in our backyard that was just about to fall. The wind was blowing the tree back and forth so hard it was almost touching the ground. We knew it was about to fall we were having so much fun laughing about it.
     Thomas and I were planning the whole thing out, if the tree started falling we were gonna jump up and run out the door. A branch fell off and so Thomas screamed like a little girl and I hit him.. on accident. He wasn't hurt though he just started laughing. We were so sure that the tree was gonna fall. By the end of the hurricane though, it never fell.

3 comments:

  1. If I were anticipating for that tree to fall I would have willed it to fall in my head haha. If the outcome didn't come how I expected I would've been mad! But, I wouldn't want the tree to fall in my backyard! Y'all might have to take it down anyway, though, since it's almost touching the ground and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work focusing on that one moment and clear image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tyler, If I was waiting on that tree, I would have been so scared that it would fall near me. I really like how detailed you were about this, and it made it really easy to read, and want to read the outcome of everything.

    ReplyDelete