Monday, September 10, 2012

Comment Responses

    In one of my reading responses, Gabriel was wondering what I thought about my book. I would like to answer by saying its not a great story to follow. Although it is lacking a good overall story it has some well descriptor scenes. Katie and Porscha showed a concern for the tree falling in my backyard. I do appreciate it, but there was nothing to worry about because the tree would not have damaged anything.
    In some peoples comments on my In defense of food, a students manifesto post they implied that I needed to open my stomach which i understand. I would just like to clear up that I like many types of food I just don't always eat so healthy. I feel as if commenting on peoples blogs is sometimes uncomfortable if you can't relate to what they are blogging about. If that seems to be the case i guess you have to ask them a question.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment