Tuesday, September 18, 2012

_Born To Run_ Response #4

  I started Born To Run, and my dad is very excited about it. Last year he really wanted me to read it. He even promised me that he would give me $100 if I read it and wrote a summary about it. I hate reading so much that I didn't even do it. I guess now looking back I should have. It is actually interesting, but a little hard to read.
 My dad likes to incentivise me with stuff. He does it all the time and its actually good stuff. For me to get my  ears pierced I had to win first in a track race. My brother got 10 bouncy balls for trying sushi. For every 5K I run I get $100. My dad is also a big runner. He really likes for me to run on the CC team which I did in middle school, but Im not doing it in high school. He was very disappointed.

9/12- 80 min (pages 15-73)
9/13- 35 min (pages 73-91)
9/16- 35 min (pages 91-117)

1 comment:

  1. Tyler, I don't see much of your reading process or responses to the book here. Try to bring this back to the book.

    ReplyDelete