Wednesday, September 26, 2012

_Born to Run_ Response #5

    Born to Run has gotten really good. The Aztec runners are helping the mexican society learn about there ways. It was really great reading a section that had to do with Kahara talks about how she can't have her baby because of some law they have. Its really sad and i can tell she is very distressed. The book is really interesting at the point Im at.
    In Born to Run I found the part in the book that refers to the title. Eric one of the runners goes to run a 5k and he retells the story of his Run. He said "I felt like I was born to run". I really like the title of this book it really fits in with the story. I am having trouble with coming up with a title to fit my personal literacy narrative.

9/18- 30 min (pages 118-132)
9/22- 130 min (pages 133-241)

No comments:

Post a Comment