Saturday, August 25, 2012

In defense of school lunches, a students manifesto

     From my position of being a student, I think our school should allow students to bring their own lunches. I think it is ridiculous that we are not allowed, because the pros out way the cons. For example If you bring your lunch you most likely will not be hungry because you bring what you like to eat. I know that if I am hungry I can definitely not focus, and sometimes this happens to me because I don't like what they have to offer. Also it would be cheaper for the school, because they wouldn't have too cook as much food.
     The cons of this situation though would be that the school would have to figure out what to do with the cost of the school lunches. Also their might be more trash around the school, because of the wrappers from the lunches students brought. These were the only cons I could think about, but if you have any more please comment them. I know many students have heir own opinions about bringing lunch to school.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Tyler! This is definitely an interesting idea. I think a lot of students would agree with you, though I generally think the school lunches are pretty good. The lunches at my lower-school were horrible. Anyway, great idea!-- Mary Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Tyler that we should be able to bring our own lunch. But i do agree with mary beth the luches are pretty good just open your mind and stomach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey ty. I will now be the third person to agree with you. Keep up the good work. Solid Blog;).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lily, make sure you are the first person to comment on a post, and that you are commenting within your own class to receive credit.

      Delete