Monday, March 4, 2013

C Layer 1 Evaluation

    My project for C layer 1 were well answered and thought up. I definitely should not procrastinate with C layer 2 because I ended up doing a good bit of the project Thursday night when it was due Friday. Also for C layer 1 I answered my reading guides thoroughly along with all the other projects. The Vocabulary seemed to help me learn the words i didn't know when I was typing up there definitions.
   Also the front of the character bookmark helped in a way that I was noticing what each character did through chapter 5. The back of the character bookmark wasn't helpful because it was practically just the green sheet Dr. D handed out to us in class. The reading guides were helpful because when reading if I passed over a section that I didn't really pay attention to the questions made me look back and find the information.

Nervous Conditions
2/25/13- 60 min (page 58-104)
2/27/13- 30 min (page 105-122)
3/1/13- 10 min (page 123- 129)
3/4/13- 10 min (page 129-138)

No comments:

Post a Comment