Monday, March 4, 2013

Tambu's perspective

  Im pretty excited to be living with Babamukuru and his family. Were about to eat dinner an I don't really know what to expect. Maiguru is serving us a fancy meal, She served Babamukuru first like usual. It was known to be a ritual, But Nyasha was being rude and she just started helping herself to the food before Babamukuru was finished.  This food is delicious I thought, I was wondering why Nyasha wasn't scarfing it down like I was.
   Nyasha is really rude to her parents which is really weird. She doesn't seem to be thankful for the lifestyle and family she has. I mean I should be the ones being rude to my family, were poor, my dad takes my money thats supposed to be for my education, and my brother is dead.

2 comments:

  1. I like how you put the aspects of why she should be rude and mad at the end. I was a good way to enhance the reasoning of why Nyasha shouldn't be rude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tambu was probably thinking the same thing. She is filled with awe with everything she experiences in the house, including Nyasha's disrespect, but I do not think that Tambu is mad at her family. :)

    ReplyDelete